Millions each night when they see the moon, there mind wonders. to some it has a bad effect. to me the moon is among the wonders i see each night when its out
BLOOD MOON – This happens when the earth lines up between the moon and the sun
I have never been this so excited on this day, getting ready to photograph the blood moon and then the moon eclipse. If you missed it, coming up in the next 10 years and the locations where they will be visible.
- Nov. 8, 2022: North America, South America, Asia, Australia and the Pacific
- March 14, 2025: North America, South America, Europe, Africa and the Pacific
- Sept. 7, 2025: Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia
- March 3, 2026: North America, South America, Asia, Australia and the Pacific
- Dec. 31, 2028: Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia and the Pacific
- June 26, 2029: North America, South America, Europe, Africa and the Middle East
- Dec. 20, 2030: North America, South America, Europe, Africa and Asia
The physical curse of lunar eclipse take place when the moon moves into the earth’s shadow. The earth has to be directly between the sun and the moon, and the lunar eclipse can only take place during full moon. First the moon moves into, what is called penumbra. Part of the earth’s shadows where not all of the light from the sun is blocked out. The moon then looks dimmer than a usual full moon. Amazing to watch.